Zamtel Long Term Evolution (LTE) Standard Terms and Conditions
The offer has 6 subscription prepaid packages as follows:
Package | Price
Prices (VAT Incl.)
LTE Consumer Bundle 10GB
LTE Consumer Bundle 20GB
LTE Consumer Bundle 50GB
LTE SME Bundle 100GB
LTE SME Bundle 200GB
LTE SME Bundle 500GB
• The prices are inclusive of taxes
• The subscriptions are valid for thirty (30) calendar days from date of activation.
• No carry-over shall apply to the Data bundle upon expiration.
• A customer can purchase any package upon depletion of their initial package.
• Subscription to Zamtel’s LTE services is subject to the LTE network coverage and network availability within the base station.
• Zamtel shall endeavor to ensure that LTE coverage is available where Zamtel stipulates it has LTE coverage. Zamtel shall however not be held responsible for customer’s failure to access the internet in areas that are not eligible for LTE.
• Zamtel’s LTE network is supported on the 2300 Megahertz (MHz) TDD Radio frequency spectrum and the experience may vary depending on the wall thickness at your premises and proximity to the base station.
• A compatible device is required to use Zamtel’s LTE services. The maximum speed that can be experienced by the subscriber is dependent on the speed specification of the device and other technical factors.
• Zamtel reserves the right to establish its policies, rules and limitations, from time to time, as regards the use of the service. The subscriber must comply with any data storage, bandwidth and other limitations Zamtel may impose, in its sole discretion.
• Zamtel reserves the right to adjust any tariff at its sole discretion
• Standard KYC rules as stipulated by the regulatory body ZICTA apply